I'm lazy.
So I should actually be folding laundry and organizing my closet and all. I haven't been to the gym in a week and two days. Gosh. I'm paying for it too, sigh. This tummy toning isn't getting anywhere at this rate. No work today. I feel good. Relieved.
I'm letting go of things in the past. I'm going to forgive and forget. I need to turn a new leaf. I'm not going to let old things bother or get to me anymore. It doesn't get me or anyone anywhere. Just another block in the way. A rope that restricts me from moving forward. Old things should only motivate me to be better. Say goodbye to things you can't change, accept them, forgive and forget, forgive yourself too... move on. That's exactly what I'm going to do.
Since the incident yesterday, I've been wanting frozen yogurt or ice cream. Hehehe. Too bad Yogurtland and Ben & Jerry's is so far. I don't really like driving anymore. Eh.
I was on the phone last night with Alan, but he was tired and he went to sleep. Then Winston called and we talked until 2am. Deep talks. I love how he's trying to help this process of me trying to become a better self. <3 Then at 2ish Matthew (Hospital Corpsman in Japan) called me and we talked until about 4. Caught up on his experiences there and all. Finally, I got to sleep.
Woke up at 1 pm. HAHA. Alan called me before he went to school and I was still really asleep. His voice in the morning just makes me so jumpy and happy though. How he calls me all happy and I'm just... blehhh. Hehehe. Why yes, I do lovvveee my boyfriend!
I'm going to continue my laundry folding and stuff. Blog later again maybe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home