A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Slow day today.

Last night I was on the phone with Winston again. I've been having great feelings lately. Not like I'm invincible, but that every day is a new day and nothing in the past can bother me because it's over with. I just throw the old bad things away and move on. Forgive and forget to the best of my ability and take time to appreciate and cherish what I have each day. Also, to take extremely good care of what I have.

Matthew called me at 4am again. Surprisingly, I woke up. Somehow we ended up talking until 7am. I saw my room gradually get brighter from the sun. -__- Hmm. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 10, called Alan. My poor boyfriend was working on his hw right before school. Then called Jonathan and asked if he needed a ride to work since I was working 12-7 and he was working 12-6. He said no it was okay... and I said well I sleep until 11 when I work at 12 and he said he does too. At 11, he calls me asking for a ride. Woke up, got ready, and went to his house. ON THE WAY THERE, a BEE flew into my car and I started FREAKING OUT. I was at a stop light and wanted it to turn green so I can pull over somewhere and open my doors. But then I ended up trying to calm myself down and opened all my windows and the bee flew out. *Phew. Got to his house around 11:45 and I felt like we were going to both be late for work. Took the freeway and got there like 5 minutes early. Terrific. Work was so slow... the entire day. Said hi to Jonathan on my break... then expected to take my lunch with him but he was like 20 minutes late, so I just hung out in CK and met Marwin. Cool guy. Went back to work... slow... again... No mean customers today though thank goodness. After work, Jonathan was waiting for me, and he had a Subway sandwich. HAHA. Considering, I only had a blueberry muffin the entire day, I devoured his food. With his permission of course. Hahahaha. Walked around the mall. Shopped at Forever. (I'm not ALL for my store just because I work there.) Took him home. Got home. Left my boyfriend a voicemail... and showered. Here I am. My mama is going to fill up my half gone tank of gas soon, yay.

Paychecks come next Friday, not tomorrow. Boo. But it'll be 75 hours worth. FAT check. xD

Work schedule for the rest of this week and next:
Friday, 7/25: 3-10
Saturday, 7/26: 3-10
Sunday, 7/27: 3-9
Tuesday, 7/29: 3-10
Wednesday, 7/30: Senior portraits at 1:30 then 3/4-10
Thursday, 7/31: 3-10

I still want to go to the Boardwalk this summer. It's been like 2 years since I've gone there. Boo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,

July 25, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home