A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Really tired.

Works gets me exhausted. I'm not used to working so much. I'm not really used to working at all, period. Things can't always be provided for me. *Sigh. Life's tough. I enjoy being around most of my coworkers though. Aimee and Diana keep me interested at work. Haha. :) Gee, some people are just sooo awesome. My assistant manager's hella cool too! I've decided I'm going to take about $100 from my paycheck and take my mommy shopping, since well, she never really gets to.

My niece has been very bratty and whiny lately. She throws fits and cries a lot... She skipped the "terrible two" stage, so maybe it's "tantrum three" or something. I made that up, but it's true. She gets all of us very frustrated now, but then again, I look at her and thinks she's the most adorable thing in the world. I love my niece.

My boyfriend and I don't really have much time for each other anymore... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home