A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun last night and today! Odd, huh?

After school yesterday, Tim came to visit me. I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A CAR IN THE PARKING LOT. Lmfao. Then the guy almost backed into another car. His windows were all down so I yelled "Fuck you bitch. Learn how to drive! Go and get your license again!" Yeahhh. Kevin and everyone was laughing at me. Then I started to laugh. Hahaha, okay but aside from all that. I called Marvin to see if he was going to the game, said he was at Sbux, no car, pick him up, etc. etc. Tim came with me to Starbucks so I could get a drink. Quickly said hi to the guys. So stupid I thought Marvin was there. But he wasn't. Went to work at 4. Got a text asking why I left so fast and he just went to Nob Hill fast to whatever whatever. 4 hours of work. Texting back and forth with people. -__- Bad, bad, I know. Tim came at 745 ish into my store?! Haha. Called Megan, texted Marvin, texted Jessica. Off to MHS. I don't like driving in the dark. Eh. Tim lost me so I had to give him directions. HAHA, me, give directions. So funny. "THE FIRST FREEWAY. YOU DON'T GO ON THE TWIRLY THING!" --- "680 North?" --- "I guess so! You don't go on the circular thing you just drive straight onto it." Hahahahaha. No parking, so I parked in Megan's driveway. Got her a ticket. Marvin came out to the gates to get me. MATTHEW CAME! Hehe. Hung out with Kevin Le and stuff for a bit. I didn't really pay attention to the game. I was mostly using Marvin's phone and texting with Matt. Even though he was sitting behind me. Hehehe. Trojans won. What else... stayed with Kevin Le for a bit then left. Walked out with Matt, Megan, Tim, & Marvin. Said gooddbbyeesss. Talked with Megan for a little bit after. Home at like 1045.

Worked 9-4 today (I love my coworkers! We play tag while working. HAHA.) then my mommy and daddy came in to take me shopping. Daddy bought me the jacket I put on hold. Supposed to be two, but I decided just to get one. Eh. Went to Aeropostale and got another jacket. Reversible. <3 Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, etc... but I found nothing else. THANKS DADDY. <3 Beat my parents home, cuz I drive super fast, you know? No. They went to the store and didn't tell me. I got home and kept calling mama's cell but she didn't pick up. Got all worried, then my she called back saying they were at the store. Wow. Hmm... all the windows are all replaced, double paned, and all nice in the house now. Daddy put up new blinds and stuff for me. Pretty pretty. I guess I'm not going to switch into two rooms. Ahhhh... feels good. I love my parents, even though they piss me off most of the time, but usually it's like that for most people I'm guessing. I'm glad things are turning around now.

Speaking of shopping. I gotta cash out my paycheck, buy the dress that's been there for me for hella long.

Work tomorrow 10-4 so... I'll go to bed now.

TimmyYau89: considering the fact that you still love someone that doesnt want you back when you can be with someone that does want you
TimmyYau89: yes it is kinda
xJust JANET: -___-"
xJust JANET: I don't do anythign right.
TimmyYau89: it may bother me but i put aside my feelings to actually listen to you
^ Awww... :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home