A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sitting in Architectural Design.

Yeaaahhh. Most of the time, I'm always sitting in here and online shopping. And not to mention, get pissed off and irritated all the time due to these 4 immature boys who sit in the row in front of me. It's ok. I've gotten into the habit of listening to my MP3 quite loud so that I zone them out. No more lashing out at people, Janet. This class is only worth it because I sit next to Michael anyways. Haha. I have different stories to tell him every day. xD

Tonight, instead of the school play, I'm going to the "Sex in the Title" play at the Calaveras Repertory theater with Larry. (Since it's hard to get some of my other friends to actually come and sit through a play with me.) What else... I am on the right track to get into SJSU. I'm admitted by self-reported data or something so far, so I don't have to send in a transcript until my last semester. I dunno. Do I really want to go to San Jose State? The one school I told myself I'd never go to? But then again never use never!

I actually want to go down South. Get away from this place. Start a really fresh, new chapter of my life. But! I don't want to drive down there and most of all, be there by myself. It's okay. My family's here and Christine's going to SJSU, too! Maybe... just maybe... college won't be as horrible as I think. Maybe it'll be an interesting journey for me.

If I haven't written about it before. I'm actually scared to go to college, into the "real world", and grow up. 3 more months until I'm 18. I've been so sheltered and bubbled, I believe, that I'm actually quite nervous to face challenges to come. If I could, I'd probably stay in high school. I actually really like high school. You don't hear that too often from people, but I actually do really like it. But hey, everyone's gotta grow up and move on with their life eventually, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevintly said...

It's ok. I'm terrified ):

November 21, 2008 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Aprendendo na web said...

carinha de quem comeu e nao gostou kkkk

November 22, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home