Happy, happy.
After SoCal, was homecoming week. It was funnn.
Thursday: Movie Night on the Green. Winston came over. Then met up with Marvin at QCup to let him see my dress. Went to school. Tim, Anele, and Darwin came. Hung out with them half the time then with Steven F. Planning on having another one of those later in the year!
Friday: Excused from all classes the whole day!!! Haha. Rallies. Carnival. I went home to nap for a bit though cuz I felt like passing out from the heat and working. Met up with Christine later and ate our "dinner". Homecoming game with Christine and we decided to leave early. Marvin walked me to my car. Got home at like 945. We won!
Saturday: Worked. Went home, showered, went to my oldest sister's house for her to do my hair and makeup. It was ok. I never had that many products on me. Ha! Back home to change and stuff. Marvin picked me up with Kevin & Lilybeth. Scchooolll. Took pictures. Had a LOT of fun! Didn't get kicked out. HAHAHA. By the time the dance was over, there were only like half of the people left. (Winterball will not be administered with Mrs. Vaars, so you guys can go have fun and you know.. freak! xD) Stopped by 7-11 for a drink after, then he took me home. Greaattt night!
Sunday: Worked. Went home, same thing as yesterday except picked up Jean around 640 and off to Spaghetti Factory! I didn't get lost! x) Hellaaa people. Didn't eat until like 845. Hung out after, took Jean home, then got home at like 11.


My weekend was a blaassttt! But now I have a lot of hw to catch up on. Bleh.
HSM 3 on Friday! Someone wanna go with me?!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home