Genuinely happy.
Let's start with last Wednesday. Went to school at like 630 to help sell student store stuff at Parent Night. Spent time with Sally Le, Linh, and Shaina. Consoled Linh through her break up. Then all of us were talking about boys and stupidity and whatever else. Took Sally home then Linh. Stayed outside of Linh's house, in my car for about 40 minutes talking. It was nice. Friday, went to work until 8 then went to the football game with Kevin Le. We whooped on Alameda. 50 something to 7? Yeah.
Yesterday, I went to work... visited Marvin when I got off. Picked up some stuff at my sister's house. Went home, did some chores. Got ready. Called Sino and asked them to do the "Homecoming?" thing... (Write it on the plate for a dessert.) So the hostess told me she'll let our servers and stuff know. He picked me up at like 630. Dinner. Lobster and prawn potstickers, salmon, asparagus, crispy noodles, rice... so full. Had them box up most of it. I told him there was a somewhat of a surprise near the end and I said oh we can't leave cuz I got us dessert. And he's all wth when did you order dessert I didn't hear you. Blah blah. Server came out and she told me she knew what was going on and to choose the dessert. Got the raspberry peach mousse thing. She came out like 10 minutes later saying oh something went wrong with the sauce is it okay if we wait another 5. We said okay... but then about a minute later she came out with a candle on the plate and put it down slowly right in front of Marvin's face.
Today, went to work, got off at 3. Niece's birthday party. I bought her Converses so she'd have comfortable shoes for Disneyland. Cleaned up after the party.
I have to start my college admissions essay for AP English. GAH! I got like 2 hours to do it?!
I'm happy. Are YOU happy?


1 Comments:
I'm happy. ARE YOU? Lol.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home