A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Monday, December 1, 2008

All the twists and turns!

Yeah, I'm sitting here in Architectural Design again. Being a lazy, unproductive student.

What has been happening... I had a nice Thanksgiving. Woke up and mass texted people to have a Happy Thanksgiving and all. Slept in for the second or third time ever since I've started working! Felt good. Then got ready and went to my oldest sister's house. Family lunch/dinner thing. Yuumm. After that, went home, then off to my other sister's house for another hang out dinner type of thing. Went to some Vietnamese coffee shop in SJ with Loi's little brother. What the girls were wearing disgusted me. Went to some random party in this NICE apartment/condo thing complex. Drove the Lexus back to Loi's. *Drool. So niiicceee. Slept at midnight ish. My sister was at Great Mall and so was Kevin and stuff but I decided to sleep. Woke up at 4, got ready, met up with Kevin and them at Walgreens. They were all like zombies. So funny. Drove to Macy's. LOVED IT!!! I had to leave at 740ish though. =( That wasn't so great. Got back to Great Mall in 7 minutes. Hella pro. Hahaha. Worked until 3. The store was a disaster. Agh.

Worked on Saturday from 730AM til 3. Bleehhh. Then Jean and Matt came. Went shopping for Matt's tie. It took like a full 1-1.5 hours. Woowww. Dark purple. =) I'm so excited!!! Stayed and hung out until like 7. Took Jean home.

Work yesterday again then Kevin's house. We went around this one big neighborhood to distribute Jack Emery fliers. Kinda scary... it was so dark outside. And there was some lake thing in that neighborhood. Eerie Circle or something... it was actually pretty eerie and creepy. But job well done. =)

I have a lot of school work to catch up on, but I'm so excited for Friday night! Even though not a lot of people I hang out with aren't going, I'm still so excited! Things are going pretty well. Besides the fact I've bought too many things for myself, things are good. Juicy bag, Coach wristlet, Coach keychain... <3 So the last thing was pretty unneccesary but w/e.

Gotta finish up some Christmas shopping too. And going to put in like 30+ hours of work a week again.

OH! AND IT'S DECEMBER NOW!!! I LOVE DECEMBER. I love the holiday season. The cold weather. The romantic, cute, warm, lovely, once-a-year things there are to do. I hope I'll go to Christmas in the Park this year. Even though the displays don't change and it's not so big and great, it gives off a good feeling. Hmm... <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home