I miss Blogspot.
I deleted a lot of old, depressing, useless blogs... and I'll start to post in this again. Tumblr is okay, but I guess I'd prefer to use this. I'm indecisive anyway, so I think I'll be going back and forth.
Summer has been pretty good so far, MINUS going to work. I really, really, really dislike my job and my manager. I think I failed the Wells Fargo phone interview too. Great, I'm going to be stuck in retail forever. Gotta be appreciative of the fact that I even HAVE a job, right?
Graduation made me sad... well it was a bittersweet goodbye. I realized how much I'm going to miss high school after I went to the SJSU orientation the Monday right after I graduated. In college, you are all on your own. If your schedule screws up and you took the wrong classes or whatever, they won't care... unlike high school. No counselors that are going to know you by your name and be there to guide you. It's scary... really scary.. and on top of difficult transition into college, my boyfriend will be in San Diego. UGH. Besides that, my family threw me a graduation BBQ party thing... and it was fun! Really, it was fun. Linh came over right after graduation, then Kevin, Bruce, Raiza, Van, Denny, Henry, Pierre, Winston, Larry... We played games and ate. My sister made SO MUCH food, it was crazy. I had that little graduation sign on the lawn and stuff; it was cute. Around 8, Denny, Larry, Linh, and I watched Up at AMC Mercado. It was adorable. Stayed out til 11ish. Funnn.
What else have I done so far... made dinner for my sister's family with Denny... went to Borders & Michael's with him. Sounds weird, I know, but I loved it!
I'm excited for whatever else this summer has to offer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home